The Cottage is a cosy 3-bedroomed self-catering bungalow comfortably accommodating six people in three double/twin rooms. The Cottage is centrally heated, comprehensively equipped and tastefully furnished. An open kitchen-diner leads to a spacious lounge with a light, airy atmosphere and a homely open fire. All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom. The second and third bedrooms share a separate shower room.
The Cottage is set in a stunning elevated position amongst scattered woodland and is approached by a short forest track. A two-minute walk takes you to the rushing waters of the River Feshie with many other walks and trails starting from the back door. Wildlife enthusiasts will enjoy nightly visits from both badgers and pine martens.
Our nearest village is Kincraig (3 miles) whilst the busier towns of Kingussie and Aviemore (8 miles) provide a wide range of shops and places to eat.
"Coming back to The Cottage always feels like coming home. Within just a few hours I feel like I'm staying in a remote destination on the other side of the world - my kind of heaven." Matt (April '17)
"Beautiful place to stay. Looking at badger and pine martin feeding from bird table while eating your evening meal is something you don’t forget. Loads of different walks without having to use the car. Accommodation has everything you need. We will definitely be repeating our visits." Geoff & Mary (Nov '18)
- Stunning private location with safe parking.
- Sleeps 6 in 1 king-size & 2 twin bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite).
- Kitchen/diner (well equipped).
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer.
- Lounge with open fire (logs provided).
- Central heating.
- Smart TV. Sound System with Bluetooth. Free WiFi.
- Pets welcome (max. 2 dogs).
- Cot available.
- 100% organic white bed linen & towels provided.
- Wildlife to be seen from cottage includes red squirrels, badgers, pine martens and roe deer.
- Bird feeders attract woodland birds including Crested Tit.
- Ospreys can be regularly seen within a very short distance of cottage.